Rollins President, Hayes M. Walker, III, will be presenting as part of a panel for a June 22, 2021, Live Webcast: "Cyber Claims Continue: What Can We Learn From Past Experiences?"
This webcast is one of a series of webinars from Oswald Companies (A Unison Risk Advisors Company)
Click here to register.
During this webinar, panelists will address the following questions:
- I have a Cyber insurance policy but have not experienced an incident – what should I expect if/when my organization experiences one? What pitfalls have others experienced recently?
- What are the steps my organization can take proactively to improve our response in the event of an incident?
- How are insurance companies responding to the notable events we continue to read about in the media? Will this impact my company’s policy?
- My organization experienced and managed an incident. How can I minimize the impact this will have on my upcoming renewal?
- How do I value a cyber-business interruption loss?
- Lacy Rex, Vice President, Cyber Strategic Leader, Oswald Companies
- Peter Halprin, Partner, Pasich, LLC
- Scott Martin, Cyber Practice Leader, RCM&D
- Hayes Walker, President, Rollins Accounting & Inventory Services
- Matthew Kahn, Commercial Division Director, RCM&D